These muffins are delicious and moist, plus fully of sweet lemony goodness. YUM!!
Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins - Au Naturale!
Makes 12 muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. In large bowl, blend together eggs, melted butter, lemon juice + milk, honey, lemon extract, and lemon zest. (Grate the lemon for the zest before you squeeze the juice from it.)
3. Separately, combine coconut flour, salt, baking powder, and poppy seeds.
4. Mix dry ingredients into batter just until there are no lumps. (Do not over mix.)
5. Allow the batter to sit 5 min in order for the coconut flour to absorb the liquid.
6. Use a muffin scoop to put batter into greased muffin pans. I like to use silicone muffin liners.
7. Bake for about 30 min. and allow to cool.
I used the basic ingredient proportions in my recipe for Blueberry Muffin Tops to make this recipe. I hope you'll try it out, too!
Jenny Yelle, MHNE Holistic Wellness Educator
Hello lovelies! Thanks for visiting Au Naturale Nutrition and sharing my passion for holistic living and whole foods. I love to help my readers take a natural approach to beauty and aging gracefully. Radiate beautiful health!
Download both of my FREE e-Books!
Take my e-course!
No homework or tests, just great information about holistic beauty & wellness:
Get a HUGE 71% discount by using the link here:
By accessing or using any page on AuNaturaleNutrition.com, you agree that you have read, understood, and will abide by the:
The information on this website is for educational purposes only. It has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease. You assume full responsibility and liability for your own actions.
Any/all of the links on AuNaturaleNutrition.com are affiliate links from which I receive a small commission from sales of certain items. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you!