I have been blogging for just about 1 year now, and what a wonderful ride it has been!
Thank you to everyone who reads my posts, cooks my recipes, follows me on Facebook and Pinterest, and subscribes via newsletter or RSS Feed. I truly do appreciate you! I also hope that you can see how much I absolutely enjoy bringing you holistic health information. I truly have found my passion!
I started an Au Naturale Nutrition Pinterest page in February, and it's already grown to over 1000 followers in just two months, wow! I'm also getting an average of 2500 visitors to my website every week, holy cow! This tells me I'm doing something worthwhile.
You may have noticed a completely new look and layout of the Au Naturale Nutrition website, as of late. A lot of work has been put into it & I hope you like it as much as I do!
I have made many improvements and upgrades to the site:
MY MAIN GOAL IN BLOGGING has always been to share valuable information about holistic health & wellness. Basically, to make the world a happier and healthier place. Most of the questions I have received have been about what & where to buy products, so monetizing my site seemed like a smart step to take. I never set out to earn any money blogging, and I still consider it just a hobby. If it became a job, it wouldn't be so much fun! However, I would like to make enough to cover my costs of running a website, which I have done a good job of keeping low.
Lastly, I also have a new footer for the website (see below) and "Fine Print" pages. This is where the Busy-ness and Business of blogging comes in to play. To be legit, I need the fine print!
In a nutshell, this is what you need to know:
1. * Medical Disclaimer (Au Naturale Nutrition is not a licensed prescriptive service. The content on this website is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended as, nor should it be considered a substitute for professional medical advice, suggestions, diagnosis, or treatment of any kind. The statements made here have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. Always seek the advice of your physician or a qualified health care provider regarding a medical condition or before changing your health regimen. By using this website, you assume full responsibility and liability for your own actions.)
2. * Disclosure (I may earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this website. Your purchase helps support my work in bringing you real information about health and holistic wellness. Thank you!)
3. * Recipe Policy (You are welcome to share a photo and link to the recipe from this site, however, re-publishing the recipe in its entirety is strictly forbidden.
5. * Copyright (I own the rights to my creations.)
6. * Comments Policy (Be respectful, or you can't play.)
Once again, this has been a wonderful year of grad school studying Holistic Health and Nutrition Education, and it's been a bonus to bring that info to you and connect with all of you. I'm excited to see what year 2 of Au Naturale Nutrition will bring!
If you like my blog and recipes, I hope you'll share them with others when you get the chance. Thank you!
All My Love, -- Jenny
Jenny Yelle, MHNE Holistic Wellness Educator
Hello lovelies! Thanks for visiting Au Naturale Nutrition and sharing my passion for holistic living and whole foods. I love to help my readers take a natural approach to beauty and aging gracefully. Radiate beautiful health!
Download both of my FREE e-books!
Take my e-course!
No homework or tests, just great information about holistic beauty & wellness:
Get a HUGE 71% discount by using the link here:
By accessing or using any page on AuNaturaleNutrition.com, you agree that you have read, understood, and will abide by the:
The information on this website is for educational purposes only. It has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease. You assume full responsibility and liability for your own actions.
Any/all of the links on AuNaturaleNutrition.com are affiliate links from which I receive a small commission from sales of certain items. Thank you!