I made these delicious treats for a Superbowl party. They were a big hit! I'm not exactly a football fan myself, but I do love a good party and funny commercials. TOUCHDOWN!
These "manly" protein cookies are just the right treat to serve during the game. Word has it that girls like 'em, too! ;-)
Everyone Needs Protein:
(read more in the Au Naturale Nutrition guide to meats & seafood)
Need a high quality protein powder?
Designs for Health PurePaleo Protein is top-of-the-line! It's dairy-free, gluten-free, grain-free, legume-free, and even GMO-free.
In fact, I'm a huge fan of their entire line of supplements.
OR, if you tolerate whey or egg white powders, Jay Robb is also a fantastic brand of protein powders.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- In a medium bowl, mix all the ingredients until well combined. The batter should be quite thick. Depending on the consistency of your nutbutter, you may need to add in more protein powder.
- Use a cookie scoop and place them onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Flatten them with the tines of a fork, making a crosshatch pattern on the cookies. Dip the fork in either coconut sugar or salt before pressing each cookie down.
- Bake until golden around the edges, about 10-12 minutes.
- Allow to cook a few minutes on the cookie sheet before transferring to racks.
Follow Au Naturale Nutrition:
Download both of my FREE e-books!
Plus, you'll receive my email newsletter with exclusive info - just for subscribers like you!
By accessing or using any page on AuNaturaleNutrition.com, you agree that you have read, understood, and will abide by the:
The information on this website is for educational purposes only. It has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease.
Any/all of the links on AuNaturaleNutrition.com are affiliate links of which I receive a small commission from sales of certain items. Thank you!
© 2013-2017. Au Naturale™ Nutrition. All Rights Reserved. Content may not be reproduced in any form.