Buck books is holding a one-day, 99 cent sale on paleo books you'll definitely want to take advantage of! (Kindle format.)
The event is on Tuesday, 11/25 ONLY.
I know I'll be getting several best-sellers to read over the winter!
CLICK HERE to sign-up!
You'll be sent an email on the 25th with access to the sale.
This is the list of 15 books that will be included in the event , each at just 99 cents (barring the couple with excessively large file size):
1. The Primal Blueprint by Mark Sisson
2. The Paleo Girl by Leslie Klenke
3. The Paleo Solution by Robb Wolf
4. Everyday Paleo by Sarah Fragoso
5. The Ancestral Table by Russ Crandall
6. The Modern No Nonsense Guide to Paleo by Alison Golden
7. Beyond Bacon by Matthew McCarry and Stacy Toth
8. Sexy by Nature by Stefani Ruper
9. Free the Animal by Richard Nikoley
10. The Everything Weeknight Paleo Cookbook by Michelle Fagone
11. Gather, The Art of Paleo Entertaining, Bill Staley & Hayley Mason
12. The Paleo Sweet Tooth by Alison Russo
13. Decadent Paleo Desserts by Hannah Healy
14. The Paleo Kitchen by Juli Bauer and George Bryant
15. The Paleo Manifesto by John Durant
SIGN UP NOW and be reminded on Nov 25th.
Do You Like to Read at Night?
Screen-time at night: My husband gets a big chucke every time he sees me in my goofy Orange Plastic Glasses. Why do I wear them?
Sunlight in the daytime is blue light. Evening light is orange light, like a sunset. Orange light tells your body it's time to wind down and prepare for rest. However, your computer screen and iPad are lit by blue light. So, if you're up web-surfing or reading at night, you may be keeping yourself awake! I wear these as to not interfere with normal light patterns, which allows my melatonin to kick-in naturally & I can fall asleep normally.
Get a pair for yourself!
Follow Au Naturale Nutrition:
Download both of my FREE e-books!
Plus, you'll receive my email newsletter with exclusive info - just for subscribers like you!
By accessing or using any page on AuNaturaleNutrition.com, you agree that you have read, understood, and will abide by the:
The information on this website is for educational purposes only. It has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease.
Any/all of the links on AuNaturaleNutrition.com are affiliate links of which I receive a small commission from sales of certain items. Thank you!
© 2013-2017. Au Naturale™ Nutrition. All Rights Reserved. Content may not be reproduced in any form.